Make a Difference
Who We Are – Buzz360 is a SsaS company that creates is a simple but powerful automated marketing platform for small businesses to sell more and become more profitable. It enables small businesses to attract new customers, automates email marketing to get repeat business, automatically posts to Facebook, generates social referral and feedback from existing customers.
The white-label marketing capabilities lets our partners make marketing more manageable for their small business customers, while they increase revenue. Our target partner market is those larger brands that have a trusted relationship with many small businesses.
The right person has successfully sold businesses SaaS software and understands online small business marketing. If you are driven by the thrill of bringing an innovative solution to prospects, this position is for you.
* Early stage
* Selling into media, franchise and organizations and their small business customers
* Selling to 50 states
* Earnings that includes base pay and un-capped commissions
Who You Are — An Sales Representative
You’re a professional — you’re passionate about creating solutions that meet customers needs and about delivering the right results at the right time. You’re looking for a company where you can build a successful career, and where your efforts and results make a difference. You’re tech-savvy, confident and enthusiastic, and you want to work in an environment where your efforts will be supported.
At Buzz360, we pride ourselves on our consultative inside sales.
Our existing team is expanding, and individuals, like you, are in high demand. A sales background and an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial spirit, along with our leading-edge training program, will help you build long-lasting customer relationships and further Buzz360’s mission of creating small business success.
Have You Got What It Takes?
The Right Opportunity:
* Competitive base salary and uncapped commission plan
* A comprehensive training program that will expand your existing knowledge base and prepare you for further success
The Right Fit:
* One or more years of sales or equivalent experience is preferred, but will make allowances for the exceptional in other areas
* Prospecting skills, including the ability to engage in high-level calling to qualify and close new accounts
* While a college degree and prior experience are strongly preferred, a goal-oriented candidate who can demonstrate a strong work ethic and enthusiasm for success would also be considered
The Right Skills:
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Strong work ethic
* Ability to multi-task
* Tech, marketing, social media and internet-savvy
* Ability to think on your feet
* Positive attitude
* Competitive spirit
* A desire to learn combined with adaptability to change
* Sense of humor
Sales: 2 years